If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident whilst driving or travelling as a passenger in a work vehicle, and your employer is responsible for insuring the vehicle, then you will be covered by your employer’s motor insurance.

Therefore, if you have been involved in an accident whilst travelling in a work vehicle, or have been injured by someone who was driving a work vehicle, please contact our solicitors today on 033 3344 9600 or complete our accident claim form for more advice on whether you have a personal injury claim for compensation.