At Morrish Solicitors, our objective is to recruit the very best people for the right job. We offer a friendly and positive environment to work in where everyone is treated with respect. We aim to make sure that not only do we benefit from the skills of the individual but all staff have a clear vision of their role and valuable contribution to the company.
We have the following vacancies:
Legal Assistant – Personal Injury – Leeds
This role is based at our Leeds Head Office and will be working 1-1 with a Partner/Solicitor undertaking PI and general litigation work as part of a busy team.
Duties include undertaking MOJ Portal claims and assisting as required with the Partner’s/Solicitor’s caseload. Work will be a variety of EL/PL and RTA work. There will be an opportunity to progress.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV, along with covering letter to:
Laura Nabozny – [email protected]
or by post to Laura Nabozny, Morrish Solicitors, Oxford House, Oxford Row, Leeds, LS1 3BE.
Legal Secretary – Yeadon
The Legal Secretary will support a team in the busy Yeadon branch. The role will be very varied and vital to the day to day operation.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- Greeting clients who visit the office.
- Taking calls and making calls to clients, and making appointments for solicitors and partners.
- Attending meetings as required.
- Audio typing – case updates.
- Maintaining processing systems for cases.
- Filing and Archiving, and general ad hoc administration.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a confident individual with excellent communication skills, a good telephone manner and excellent typing skills.
- Experience within a legal setting.
- Strong administration skills.
- Audio typing experience/proficiency is essential, minimum typing speed 50/60wpm.
- Experience with wills, probate and/or conveyancing is desirable.
If this is the role for you, please send a copy of your CV, along with covering letter to:
or by post to Tom Morrish, Morrish Solicitors, 61 High Street, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SP.