At Morrish Solicitors, our objective is to recruit the very best people for the right job. We offer a friendly and positive environment to work in where everyone is treated with respect. We aim to make sure that not only do we benefit from the skills of the individual but all staff have a clear vision of their role and valuable contribution to the company. Please see below our current vacancy.
Our Current Vacancies;
Solicitor, Elderly Client Team, Pudsey
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time qualified solicitor to join our well-established law firm based on the outskirts of Leeds in Pudsey. We are particularly interested in applications from confident self-starters who are not afraid to hit the ground running.
With a longstanding and loyal client base, the private client team cover the broad remit of matters including Wills, Trusts, Probate, Court of Protection matters and Powers of Attorney. The appointed candidate will have experience in a broad range of elderly client work including Wills, Trusts, Administration of Estates, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
The role will involve the ability to handle a broad range of Private Client work, specifically with knowledge and experience in matters relating to older and vulnerable clients, particularly in connection with the management of their financial affairs, as well as the preparation of Wills and Trusts for all types of clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Solicitor to join us and help drive the Elderly Client department forward. You will be joining a highly respected team offering excellent quality work and a rewarding career.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 4 years PQE experience in handling a full and varied caseload of elderly client matters, be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have an empathetic manner. They will also be expected to play a key role in developing and building the elderly client offerings through networking and business development.
- Salary is negotiable according to experience
- Life insurance
- Pension plan with company contributions
- 23 days holiday each year
- Potential for flexible/agile working
Please forward CV with a covering letter to [email protected].
Residential Conveyancer, Pudsey
We are a well-established law firm with offices in Leeds city centre, Pudsey and Yeadon. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time experienced residential conveyancer to join our busy conveyancing department. Experience of leasehold, New Build and Transfer of Equity would be a distinct advantage.
Based at our Pudsey office, you will be joining a professional but friendly team, picking up an active caseload with which you can hit the ground running. You will be handling queries throughout the process, keeping in regular contact with clients including estate agents, customers and other solicitors. You will be:
- Managing your own caseload
- Dealing with the legal matters surrounding the buying and selling of properties
- Advising clients on all aspects of the buying or selling processes
- Dealing with file related queries either via email or by telephone
- Attending with clients, taking instructions and conducting enquiries as necessary
- Title checking
- Signing certificates of titles.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Professional qualification (would be an added advantage)
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to manage your own workload, multi-task and meet deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be extremely busy
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV, together with a covering letter, to Nikki Morton, Office Manager, [email protected].