The team at Morrish Solicitors is a leading light in Personal Injury law, with a respected history of recovering headline-grabbing awards for our clients, injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
Our department head is Laura Nabozny, Partner. She lobbies for improvements in civil laws relating to personal injury and the rights of injured victims of accidents. Our team of lawyers has extensive experience across a spectrum of severity, including Catastrophic Injury, Spinal injuries,Occupational diseases, Road Traffic Accidents, Workplace Accidents, Infant claims, Product Liability and Defective Product Litigation. We aim to provide the best possible service to our clients.
- Occupational Disease Claims including:
- Asbestos Induced Diseases
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss and Tinnitus
- Vibration White Finger (VWF) / Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Respiratory Diseases
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)/Work-Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Stress Related Illnesses
Personal injury claims are subject to strict deadlines. By law, you must normally submit your claim to the court within 3 years of your injury.
Any member of our team will be happy to advise you in a free initial consultation. Most of our work is carried out on behalf of Trade Unions and their members. We are happy to be instructed by individuals who do not have the valuable benefit of Trade Union assistance and can advise them on alternative sources of funding. ‘No win no fee’ arrangements may also be available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much compensation could I receive?
Each case is assessed individually. However, there are guidelines in place to ensure that similar injuries are compensated in a consistent way.
The total amount awarded to you in a successful personal injury claim is based on many factors including the nature and severity of your injury, and any consequential damages such as loss of income.
The compensation amount awarded for a specific injury (excluding any consequential damages) is based on a set of national guidelines, listed here:
What should I do next?
If you or a family member has suffered injury, disease or illness as a result of someone else’s negligence, please contact us today for advice. Complete our accident claim online form or call 033 3344 9600 to speak to one of our experienced solicitors who can help you with your claim.
For further information, take a look at our personal injury factsheets:
- What is my claim worth?
- Only 0.6% of medical accident victims bother to claim
- Head and Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Fatal Accidents and Injuries
- Asbestos – The Miracle Mineral
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Making a Claim for Compensation
- Welfare Benefits – off work due to injury?
- E.Coli infections and compensation claims
- Work Accidents
- Road Traffic Accident
- Personal Injury Services
- Accidents Caused by Work Colleagues Negligence/ Fault
- Defective or Faulty Work Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Slips and Trips in the Workplace
- Travelling in a Work Vehicle
- Unsafe Working Methods
- Of Injuries and the Law
- Morrish Solicitors Response to Jackson Reforms
- The ‘W’ Word
- Accidents in the Workplace Infographic