Employment Solicitors, Leeds – The Morrish Solicitors Employment Rights Team in Leeds has built a formidable reputation representing people of all backgrounds through our work for individual clients, Unions, Associations, professional bodies and their members across the UK. This gives us a wider and deeper level of experience and skill than most law firms in assisting and representing individuals on all shapes and sizes of employment problem.
We not only undertake representation in the employment tribunals and courts but we also assist individuals whilst in employment, helping with problems at work, advising on Contracts of Employment and disciplinary/grievance procedures, helping to negotiate severance packages and assisting with mediation.
We will support and advise you in relation to any difficulties you are experiencing at work. We will carefully explain to you what is involved ensuring you are given the best advice and support from your initial contact with us to a successful resolution.
We provide specialist employment legal assistance to executives and professionals in respect of issues that concern them, such as restrictive covenants, Director’s duties, pay and benefits.
Our team of Leeds employment solicitors regularly advise on:
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal
- Protective Awards and Collective Redundancy and TUPE
- Contractual disputes, including pay, bonuses, restrictive convenant and Director’s duties
- Discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, race, religion and belief and sexual orientation, including harassment and victimisation
- Detrimental treatment
- Settlement (Compromise) Agreements
- Employment status
- TUPE (transfer of undertakings)
- Holiday Pay
We can advise on different sources of funding; a ‘no win, no fee’ arrangement may be available, alternatively legal expense insurance, capped or fixed price fees.
Visit the Employment Law Blog
Employment law is a complex practice. This is why our Employment Rights Team comprises of qualified Solicitors dedicated to pursuing employment issues in the Courts and Tribunals for employees, ensuring your case with us is handled with the highest level of expertise.
We act for individuals across the UK. For every case and every client we assist, we make sure we are the best law firm. We will provide you with clear, straightforward and professional advice.
- Redundancy – A Summary
- Facebook and employment
- ACAS Code of Practice
- Discrimination under the Equality Act 2010
- Settlement Agreements
- Contracts of Employment
- Disability Discrimination
- Equal Pay
- Hours of Work and Holidays
- Snow Q&A
- Top ten tips for redundancy
- TUPE – An Employee’s Guide
- What Happens at an Employment Tribunal Hearing?
- Collective Redundancy
- Common terms heard in an Employment Tribunal
- Is your employer paying you the National Minimum Wage
- Insolvency and Redundancies
- Executive & Professional Unit
- Early Conciliation and Time Limits
- Top 10 Tips If You’ve Had A Disciplinary
- Top 10 Tips for Pregnant Employees
- A new job? What do I need to know about the contract I’ve been offered?
- A problem at work? What do I need to do to try to resolve it?
- What is a Protective Award?
- Shared Parental Leave
- Restrictive Covenants
- Compensation Limits
- Mediation and Negotiation
- Employment Discrimination: the reality
- Unfair Dismissal
- Trade Unions and Strike Action – The Facts
- How to handle a protected conversation