As leading Trade Union Solicitors we can offer the following support:
We are the appointed legal representatives of:
- Unite The Union
- Association of Teachers & Lecturers
- Transport Salaried Staffs’ Association
- The Musicians’ Union
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- National Association of Racing Staff
- Leeds Building Society Colleague Association
- The Social Workers Union
- Artists Union England
- Professional Cricketers Association
- UFS Community
- West Bromwich Building Society Staff Association
- British Farriers and Blacksmiths Association
- Union of General and Volunteer Workers
- British Grooms Association
- National Association of Chaplains to the Police
- National Federation of Fish Friers
`“We have been proud to act for Unions and Associations for over 100 years.
We have a wealth of experience in employment and industrial relations law – so that Unions and their members can be confident of the best possible advice and representation when legal rights are at stake.
But we know that sometimes, if you have to go to law, you’ve already lost – we recognise the importance of a collective, industrial approach to disputes, and we work with our Union clients to support them during their negotiations and campaigns.
We are a Unionised workplace, with nearly 100% membership.”
Paul Scholey – Senior Partner