As leading Trade Union Solicitors we can offer the following support:
We are the appointed legal representatives of:
- Unite The Union
- Association of Teachers & Lecturers
- National Association of Stable Staff
- British Farriers and Blacksmiths Association
- Transport Salaried Staffs’ Association
- Union of General and Volunteer Workers
- West Bromwich Building Society Staff Association
- Leeds Staff Association
- Musicians’ Union
- British Grooms Association
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- National Association of Chaplains to the Police
- National Association of Fish Friers
- Professional Cricketers Association
`“We have been proud to act for Unions and Associations for over 100 years.
We have a wealth of experience in employment and industrial relations law – so that Unions and their members can be confident of the best possible advice and representation when legal rights are at stake.
But we know that sometimes, if you have to go to law, you’ve already lost – we recognise the importance of a collective, industrial approach to disputes, and we work with our Union clients to support them during their negotiations and campaigns.
We are a Unionised workplace, with nearly 100% membership.”
Paul Scholey – Senior Partner