Our Pudsey office is once again, a drop off point for donations to the West Leeds Food Bank.
The biggest collection is without doubt the pre-Christmas collection, which this year will be during the week commencing 12th December. Foodbanks can be a lifeline to people struggling during the winter months. This Christmas help bring warmth and sustenance to local people in crisis.
If you are able to donate any of the following items, it really will make a difference:
• Tinned and dried goods
• Cakes, biscuits, chocolate etc which is in date and likely to last until into the new year.
• Toiletries – eg shaving foam, razors, soap, etc
• Baby supplies – nappies, wipes, baby food
• Household goods – washing powder, washing up liquid, etc
• Gift items for Christmas – such as gift sets, sweets, etc
Thank you for your support.