The lucky winners are:
- Pair of Kaiser Chiefs tickets – David Sorensen
- £100 cash – Gavin Avison
- Meal for 2 with wine at The Woods – Karen Woodward
- 2 Club tickets for Ripon Races – Alex O’Leary
- Bottle Champagne – Laura Pickersgill
- My Lahore voucher – Noelle Heath
- 4 tickets for West Yorkshire Playhouse – Joanne Newstead
- Meal at Aagrah – Gemma Stokes
- Meal for 2 at Veritas – Laura Nabozny
- Family day ticket for Castle Howard – Julie Baines
- Twilight package for 2 at Titanic Spa – Oonagh McCurry
- Beautician treatment voucher for Blossom – Gerard Thompson
- Wine – Lee Hoddell
Many thanks for helping us raise much needed funds for children and adults born with Congenital Heart Defects and their families. CHSF provides valuable equipment, resources and research, as well as providing a support service for both the children and their families along the way.
Based at the Leeds General Infirmary, CHSF covers the regions of Yorkshire, Humberside and North Lincolnshire. Around 400 children from these regions need open heart surgery every year. They aim to ensure these children have the best possible chance of survival and to help their families in whatever way needed during their stay in hospital.
The draw took place on 4 November.
Registered with Leeds City Council. Licence No. 04877/15