During this hour long webinar, our Partner and Deputy Head of Employment Law, Daniel Kindell will discuss the relevance of employment status on employment rights, how to identify the different types and the impact of the recent Supreme Court decision in Uber v Aslam.
The webinar will cover:
- Why does employment status matter?
- Self-employed, worker or employee?
- Relevant cases and the multiple factor test
- The impact of Uber v Aslam
- Practical considerations.
This training is designed specifically for our Trade Unions, Associations and their members, whether you need advice yourself, or are preparing to help your members, we want to guide you through employment law at this time.
To join this free webinar simply fill in the form below and we’ll send you a link to join.