With effect from Monday 29th July 2013, the employment law and Employment Tribunal (ET) landscape will drastically change:-
1. Employment Tribunal fees – the free to use ET system will be gone;
2. An Unfair Dismissal cap of one year’s gross pay (capped at £74,200) will be implemented;
3. Compromise Agreements will become Settlement Agreements, and a new statutory code will apply;
4. New ET Rules – goodbye the 2004 Regulations and welcome to the 2013 Regulations;
5. New ET1s and ET3s are due to be published which will apply from Monday 29th July 2013;
View the full employment rights legal update.
For further information, contact our employment rights team.