Equality for Workers Union (EFWU) is delighted to have been working with Morrish Solicitors over the past year, offering their members a free legal advice, a no win, no fee personal injury service, employment representation and discounted legal services.
We believe that it is essential and important to offer a full legal service to the EFWU membership – in order to support individuals working in today’s society.
Morrish Solicitors have a long history of providing quality legal services to many Trade Unions, Professional Associations and their members, both nationally and regionally.
David Sorensen Partner at Morrish Solicitors commented:
‘We are delighted that our relationship with EFWU has gone from strength to strength over the past year. EFWU provide legal advice, representation and services to their members. We believe everyone should have access to high quality legal services and advice and the partnership allows us to provide support to members and their families when they need it most.’
We offer EFWU members an extended range of legal support and services that provide cover for every eventuality that life may throw up, ensuring that members receive the best advice no matter what legal issue they face.
Mizan Muqit General secretary and co-founder of Equality for workers union (EFWU) said:
“I am pleased with the partnership with Morrish Solicitors and in the last 12 months there has been significant growth in membership for EFWU and we are a general trade union dealing with all sectors of employment. Morrish respond to our member’s queries in a timely and efficient manner and believed in me and my vision. Morrish have a strong trade union background and offer a personal service and own the case from the outset.”
Legal services include:
- Personal injury service no-win, no-fee (subject to the rules of the scheme). Catering for members and their families who have suffered injury, both in and outside of work
- Free half hour legal advice on any legal topic (apart from employment law – see below)
- 10% discount on conveyancing and property service
- 10% discount on will writing service
- 10% discount on family and matrimonial service
- Discounted rates on probate, elderly client, dispute resolution and criminal law service
- Employment law advice and representation (subject to being referred to us by the union)
You can find out more about Morrish and the legal service available at:
www.morrishsolicitors.com/equalityforworkersunion or call 033 3344 9600