If you have previously entrusted another solicitor to deal with a medical negligence claim on your behalf and feel you were badly advised or inadequately compensated, we may be able to help you pursue a claim against them for professional negligence.

Many clients believe that there is nothing they can do to change things once their case has settled, but if you are not satisfied then we can help you take the next step towards securing a successful outcome for your claim.

Any action taken, would be against your previous solicitor rather than the person responsible for your original injury, and would be separate from the initial medical negligence claim.

As specialists in medical negligence you can be assured that our solicitors can give you the help, support and expert legal advice that you need. We are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers’ Association and the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel.

We will request all of the documents from your previous solicitor on your behalf, meaning you never have to deal with them again. If we feel you were poorly advised and/or your claim was not dealt with adequately, you could be eligible for further compensation. We can then act on your behalf to ensure you receive the award you were entitled to, using the details of your initial claim to re-evaluate your financial entitlement.

There are a number of ways to fund your claim, dependent upon your individual circumstances. We are able to represent you on a no win, no fee basis. 

If you think your claim for clinical negligence was mishandled, please contact our experienced Medical Negligence team today on 033 3344 9600 or complete our online contact form below.

Send An Enquiry

  • Please enter a contact telephone number so we can reach you.
  • To help us route your email to the right department, please let us know what service your enquiry relates to.
  • To help us to understand our audience and marketing we would be most grateful if you could tell us where you heard about us and our website.
  • If you are a member of a union or association, please let us know which.