There are important, difficult and distinct legal issues arising out of the employment and dismissal of professionals, executives and other senior employees. Our Executive & Professional Team provides specialist advice and guidance to executives and professional persons such as Directors, managers, lawyers, accountants, doctors and other professional persons.
If you are an executive or professional, we can advise and support you on the employment law issues relevant to you:
We are experienced in all types of litigation ranging from claims in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and Court of Appeal to litigation in the civil Courts.
A sample of some of our (real) recent cases includes:
- Representation of a senior human resources (HR) executive in a discrimination Employment Tribunal claim against a large national company resulting in a significant six figure settlement
- Representation of senior IT managers following their dismissal in a redundancy re-organisation
- Settlement agreement advice and negotiation for Directors and shareholders of national and multinational companies
- Review of a Chief Executive Officer’s possible claim for unfair (constructive) dismissal and subsequent negotiation of a generous termination package with his employer by way of a compromise agreement
- Advice to a Sales Director on the enforceability of her restrictive covenants in her contract of employment and whether or not she was able to set up a company in competition with her previous employer
Download the Executive and Professional Team Factsheet