There are many great prizes to be won, including:
- 1 night’s B&B Queens Hotel, Leeds
- 2 Paolo Nutini tickets – Millenium Square, Leeds (19 June)
- 1 night’s B&B Park Plaza Hotel
- 2 tickets to show of choice at West Yorkshire Playhouse
- 2 entry tickets for Flamingo Land
- Meal for 2 at Veritas
- Meal for 2 at Wardrobe
- Family ticket for The Deep
- 2 Premier admission badges for Thirsk Races – date of choice
- 2 Club Enclosure tickets for Ripon Races – date of choice
- Family fun sledging session at Xscape, Castleford
Tickets are on sale for £1.00 each, or a book of 5 for £5.00.
Many thanks for helping us raise much needed funds for people with dementia, their families and carers. There are 800,000 people with dementia in the UK with numbers set to rise to one million by 2021. The Society’s fight for a better world for people withall types of dementia takes a wide range of forms. Through their network oflocal services, they touch the lives of over 30,000 people every week, providing practical services and support for people with dementia and their carers.
The draw will take place during Dementia Awareness Week on 22 May 2015.
Registered with Leeds City Council. Licence No. 04877/15