We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will enable us to improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact one of our complaints officers, Tim Harris or Laura Nabozny. You can contact them:
- By post at Morrish Solicitors, Oxford House, Oxford Row, Leeds, LS1 3BE
- By telephone on 0333 344 9600
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Laura Nabozny or Tim Harris (or Paul Scholey if they are not available). They will then review the file and speak to the person who acted for you.
- You will then receive a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving it where appropriate, within 21 days of the date of the acknowledgement letter.
- If at that stage you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and request a meeting. We will invite you to a meeting at our offices to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This should take place within 14 days of you contacting us.
- If however you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, or you remain unsatisfied by the outcome of the meeting, then you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to independently review your complaint.
- We will write to you again within 21 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If for any reason we have to change any of the time-scales above, we will contact you and explain why.
The Legal Ombudsman
If at the conclusion of this procedure you are still not satisfied then you can contact:
The Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6806
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0300 555 0333.
A complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response on your complaint but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman.